Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1995/09/09 01:16:49 UTC

Re: netscape marketing [cliff@steam.com (Cliff Skolnick)] (fwd)

> Er sorry if I came over all stroppy earlier.  I just have a problem with
> trying to parcel out credit for a project that really is max collaboration
> from everyone.  My home page has tons of bullshit on it, I dun't really
> want to see the same stuff here, it's too nice ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Ay.

I should probably go check the archive to see how Brian got out
of this similar f*ck up in the past... :-)

Please don't let my attempt at crediting some people in this
group for their work cause hard feelings. I was simply taking
the lead on a suggestion made by RST (who I really do believe
deserves some recognition for his effort) in Email to the group.

-Randy