Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Anders Hessellund <he...@itu.dk> on 2006/11/02 04:56:35 UTC

Is there a quick way to turn off security

Hi,

I have two quick questions:

1) How can I quickly turn off the login-check for the webtools component
while developing? I need to check the "entity data maintenance" every now
and then and I am tired of loggin in for each reboot.

2) I tried the tutorials from
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/tutorials.php, but for some
reason the seed data for the HelloWorld3 tutorial is not automatically fed
to the database. What is wrong? I have not edited the zipped tutorial
source code except for applying the fixes specified here
http://www.opensourcestrategies.com/ofbiz/hello_svn_fixes.php

-- Anders