Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Reza Farsi <Re...@ceta.de> on 2027/10/13 11:45:54 UTC

Need Help: Java-Memory

Hi,

I'm using Cocoon 1.8 and tomcat 3.1. After referencing XSP pages,
I get the error message from the JVM, that there is no memory free.

What is the reason? Why cocoon (tomcat?) doesn't give alocated
memory free?

Any hint is wellcome.

Regards
Reza

Tomcat config and servlets

Posted by Thang Nguyen <tp...@td2cad.intel.com>.
Hi,

I have this basic question and hope you can help me with.   Currently
with the default setting of Tomcat ((btw, I am using tomcat 3.1 running
on HP machine), if I put my servlets under  this directory, then my
tomcat can find these servlets

    myhome/jakarta-tomcat/webapps/examples/WEB-INF/classes

Now, I have a different application which I put all the servlets for
this application under this new directory

   myhome/jakarta-tomcat/webdev/WEB-INF/classes

The tomcat seems not able to locate these servlets.   How can I solve
this problem?  I tried various ways  but I have no basic understanding
of how to configure tomcat correctly.   How can I change the default
setting?  Thanks much in advance.

TN