Posted to users@shindig.apache.org by BRUN Alexandre <al...@c6.eu> on 2010/11/10 12:21:21 UTC

GWT Gadget with OpenSocial definition.

Hi,

I am currently working on GWT Gadget integrating with an OpenSocial
definition.
I followed the presentation of Didier Girad, available here
http://www.slideshare.net/dgirard/javapolis-gwt-gadget-opensocial, to do
that.

I'm using GWT 2.0 and Shindig 2.0. I have deployed Shindig war on a
tomcat 6.0.

I have a problem with url resolution in the nocache.jsfile of my GWT
Gadget. (with GWT 2.0, there is no more -xs.cache.js.)
This file contains a parameter "base" that defines the context url.
Shindig solves this url by putting the localhost context and not remote
context of the gadget.

Does anyone know this problem? And how to fix it?

Sincerely,

--

**Alexandre.**

<ma...@c6.eu>

Re: GWT Gadget with OpenSocial definition.

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
Not having much experience with GWT I'm afraid I won't be much help.

However if you're having trouble with base urls you might consider adding a
<base> tag to your gadget.

Absent that you might consider posting the contents of the rendered gadget
and the way the links are being generated from GWT.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Lindner -- lindner@inuus.com -- linkedin.com/in/plindner