Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com.INVALID> on 2017/08/29 13:16:40 UTC

Metrics RRD4J release

Hi,

in my view, the new commons module metrics-rrd4j seems to be in a good state with successful tests now even on Windows ;)

There are currently no open issues scheduled for the 1.0.0 version [0]. Can I ask one of the Sling committers to create this release or are there some things to do before a release is possible? Thanks.

Regards
 Marcel

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SLING/versions/12341366

Re: Metrics RRD4J release

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
Hi Marcel,

On Tue, 2017-08-29 at 13:16 +0000, Marcel Reutegger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in my view, the new commons module metrics-rrd4j seems to be in a
> good state with successful tests now even on Windows ;)
>
> There are currently no open issues scheduled for the 1.0.0 version
> [0]. Can I ask one of the Sling committers to create this release or
> are there some things to do before a release is possible? Thanks.

I will start a release vote tomorrow, maybe someone else wants to
review the code before that.

Robert