Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu> on 2008/03/08 03:50:27 UTC

continuum is down again

Seriously this can't continue any more. It doesn't matter if it's jetty
or zones or continuum, the fact is what we have is not working. There
are other solutions out there and we owe it to the Maven project to try
them out and find something that does work for us.

How can we get Hudson installed somewhere? Do we need a new zone for
this or can it go on maven.zones?

RE: continuum is down again

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.
Perfect. I'll request an account and then move the maven branches and
Its over there first and see how that works out.

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.

--
Wendy