Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/12/01 07:20:34 UTC

Re: Automatic Jenkins builds for pull requests

At Spark, we have:
- a comment added by Jenkins with the result of the build including the PR
- a mail on the mailing list (on reviews) when the PR is ready to be
reviewed (when the build is fine)

I will add this too.

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Automatic Jenkins builds for pull requests

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Sure, let me take a look.

Thanks,
Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Automatic Jenkins builds for pull requests

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
That sounds great.