Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by 梅秋莹 <32...@qq.com> on 2020/04/21 08:46:39 UTC

回复: When build streaming cube in kylin, I got an error tip.

Thank you for your suggestions!

When I tried with those plans you provided, I can find the&nbsp;kafka-client-{version}.jar and it also can be loaded by kylin. But when we restart the kylin, and recreate the model and cube,it also goes wrong with the same

error message.&nbsp;&nbsp;

发件人: Yaqian Zhang <Yaqian_Zhang@126.com&gt;
答复: <user@kylin.apache.org&gt;
日期: 2020年4月21日 星期二 14:51
收件人: <user@kylin.apache.org&gt;

&nbsp;

Hi:

&nbsp;

Is Kafka home set before kylin is started?If not, you can set KAFKA_HOME and restart kylin.

&nbsp;

If you still encounter this problem after setting KAFKA_HOME, and your hadoop environment is hdp3.0, you can take a look at this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3970.&nbsp; I'm not sure if it will help you.

在 2020年4月21日,11:22,梅秋莹 <3281438086@qq.com&gt; 写道:

&nbsp;

Hello,dear kyliners:

&nbsp;

&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;Lately, We tried to create a streaming model in kylin ,which refer to doc "Cubing from Kafka(Near RT Streaming)" in kylin official website,

and&nbsp; we created the model and cube successfully, but when build the cube, it appeared an error,like this:

&nbsp;

"

ERROR [http-nio-7070-exec-9] controller.CubeController:398 : org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.ConsumerConfig.configNames()Ljava/util/Set;

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.ConsumerConfig.configNames()Ljava/util/Set;"

&nbsp;

<403E365D@D00A1012.05679E5E.png.jpg&gt;

&nbsp;

our environment:&nbsp; kylin 2.6.3; kafka 2.0.0.

&nbsp;

If you know where is the problem or you know how to solve it, please contact me, thank you very much!

&nbsp;

回复:When build streaming cube in kylin, I got an error tip.

Posted by 梅秋莹 <32...@qq.com>.
Hello,&nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp;
&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;My&nbsp;&nbsp;Hadoop version is HDP 3.1.1.&nbsp; Yesterday, I have solved the problem with the method as follows:&nbsp;

In the follow path, we have repalced the "kafka-client-{version}.jar&nbsp;" from a lower version to a higher. Then we can build the streaming cube successfully.

发件人: Rupeng Wang <wangrupeng@live.cn&gt;
日期: 2020年4月22日 星期三 15:45
收件人: 梅秋莹 <3281438086@qq.com&gt;

&nbsp;

Well, I test it in Hadoop cluster with Kylin2.6.3 and Kafka2.0.0. But it run normally. My Hadoop version is cdh5.7. What’s your Hadoop version?

&nbsp;

-------------------

Best wishes,

Rupeng Wang

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

发件人: 梅秋莹 <3281438086@qq.com&gt;
日期: 2020年4月21日 星期二 16:46
收件人: user <user@kylin.apache.org&gt;
抄送: wangrupeng <wangrupeng@live.cn&gt;, Yaqian_Zhang <Yaqian_Zhang@126.com&gt;

&nbsp;

Thank you for your suggestions!

&nbsp;

When I tried with those plans you provided, I can find the kafka-client-{version}.jar and it also can be loaded by kylin. But when we restart the kylin, and recreate the model and cube,it also goes wrong with the same

&nbsp;

error message.&nbsp;

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

------------------ 原始邮件&nbsp;------------------

Re: 回复: When build streaming cube in kylin, I got an error tip.

Posted by Rupeng Wang <wa...@live.cn>.

发件人: 梅秋莹 <32...@qq.com>
日期: 2020年4月21日 星期二 16:46
收件人: user <us...@kylin.apache.org>
抄送: wangrupeng <wa...@live.cn>, Yaqian_Zhang <Ya...@126.com>

Thank you for your suggestions!

When I tried with those plans you provided, I can find the kafka-client-{version}.jar and it also can be loaded by kylin. But when we restart the kylin, and recreate the model and cube,it also goes wrong with the same

error message.

发件人: Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>
答复: <us...@kylin.apache.org>
日期: 2020年4月21日 星期二 14:51
收件人: <us...@kylin.apache.org>

Hi:

Is Kafka home set before kylin is started?If not, you can set KAFKA_HOME and restart kylin.

If you still encounter this problem after setting KAFKA_HOME, and your hadoop environment is hdp3.0, you can take a look at this issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KYLIN-3970.  I'm not sure if it will help you.

在 2020年4月21日,11:22,梅秋莹 <32...@qq.com> 写道:

Hello,dear kyliners:

         Lately, We tried to create a streaming model in kylin ,which refer to doc "Cubing from Kafka(Near RT Streaming)" in kylin official website,

and  we created the model and cube successfully, but when build the cube, it appeared an error,like this:

"

ERROR [http-nio-7070-exec-9] controller.CubeController:398 : org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.ConsumerConfig.configNames()Ljava/util/Set;

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.kafka.clients.consumer.ConsumerConfig.configNames()Ljava/util/Set;"

<40...@D00A1012.05679E5E.png.jpg>

our environment:  kylin 2.6.3; kafka 2.0.0.

If you know where is the problem or you know how to solve it, please contact me, thank you very much!