Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/04 09:25:59 UTC

master builds

People,

A lot of builds are broken @jenkins.bac.o. Can people that have been
working on master lately please have a look, I spent a lot of time
getting most of the build working last week. Would be nice if we can
keep them working.

--
Daan

Re: master builds

Posted by Rajani Karuturi <ra...@apache.org>.
I was also looking for ssh credentials for the jenkins nodes. Looks like
the people who donated only has the access.

This is the only document available about it
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Build+systems

~Rajani

Re: master builds

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

On Wednesday 04 March 2015 05:27 PM, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> Out of the last six failures there were 3 failed tests, 2 outofmem
> exceptions (to be fixed in the job config?) and only one that would be
> a build slave issue: compiler not found. Is that hte one you are
> talking about, Rohit?

Yes Daan, one of the builds (noredist one) has compiler/jdk related issues.

>> On Mar 4, 2015, at 12:20 PM, Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm seeing JVM issues on the master-noredist build, not sure how they
>>> can be fixed? Someone need to ssh to the servers and upgrade JDK?
>>>
>>> Issues like:
>>> "test failed: The forked VM terminated without properly saying goodbye.
>>> VM crash or System.exit called?"

Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue
M. +91 8826230892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
PS. If you see any footer below, I did not add it :)

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Re: master builds

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: master builds

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Mar 4, 2015, at 12:20 PM, Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> I'm seeing JVM issues on the master-noredist build, not sure how they
> can be fixed? Someone need to ssh to the servers and upgrade JDK?
>
> Issues like:
> "test failed: The forked VM terminated without properly saying goodbye.
> VM crash or System.exit called?"

I made a commit to all branches that adds a Dockerfile and supervisors.conf, that should not break the build, except maybe RAT.

Re: master builds

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.

Re: master builds

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.