Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/28 21:00:13 UTC

Is there a way to overwrite Samza checkpoint commit interval?

Hi guys,

Do you know if there is a way to overwrite the checkpoint commit interval?
I did not find any information in configuration or api documents. Thought
there may not be big difference between setting interval to 10 second and
to 5 second, just want to test it. Thank you.

Cheers,
Fang, Yan
yanfang724@gmail.com
+1 (206) 849-4108

Re: Is there a way to overwrite Samza checkpoint commit interval?

Posted by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Oh, great! it works. (Now I found it is actually in configuration table...)
Thank you, Chris.

Cheers,
Yan

Re: Is there a way to overwrite Samza checkpoint commit interval?

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@linkedin.com>.
Hey Yan,

You should be able to configure the checkpoint interval with:

  task.commit.ms

Cheers,
Chris