Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/17 13:48:47 UTC

transactions classes usage

Hi all! We've got a group of GridDhtTx*Request classes, how do they relate
to GridNearTx*Request classes?
--

*Best Regards,*

*Kuznetsov Aleksey*

Re: transactions classes usage

Posted by Alexander Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Originating node is the node from which operation is initiated for a given
key.
Primary node, as its name implies, is a node which is primary for the key.
Usually, an originating node is a client node.

On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 2:30 PM, ALEKSEY KUZNETSOV <alkuznetsov.sb@gmail.com

--
Kind regards,
Alex.