Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Nate Smith <na...@apache.org> on 2017/09/22 22:44:12 UTC

Re: Apache Spot UI alternatives

Hello,

I'm a little confused by this sudden change, however as this comment
<https://github.com/facebook/react/issues/10191#issuecomment-331571893> from
the original GitHub issue has stated they are changing the license to MIT.
Full writeup seems to be here:
https://code.facebook.com/posts/300798627056246/relicensing-react-jest-flow-and-immutable-js/

- Nathanael

Posted by Felipe Ruiz <fe...@semantix.com.br>.