Posted to commits@flex.apache.org by "Equity Loans (Pty)" <of...@oneiax.com> on 2022/11/21 20:07:06 UTC

EQUITY OFFER

Welcome To Equity Loan,

Whether you want to give your lifestyle a boost or have an unexpected
expense to deal with, a Loan from Equity Loan is the cost-effective way
of making it happen.
Equity Loan is flexible: you can borrow from R10 000 to R25, 000 000 and
affordable repayment periods range from 3 Years to 30 Years.

We offer a comprehensive range of personal loans, business loans, home
loans and debt consolidation loans that can be adapted to suit your
changing needs and circumstances at 5% interest rate.

To apply, fill in the form below. You can also visit our website to
apply

Loan Reference ID: FESPU8011
Title:
First Name:
Last Name:
Address:
State:
Country:
Email Address:
Phone:
Nationality:
ID Number:
Date of Birth:
Employment:
Job Title:
Employer or Business Name:
Business or Office Address:
Gross Income:
Loan Type:
Loan Amount:
Loan Term:
Blacklisted:
Financial Debt:

Send the below requirements to complete your application with us:
(1) Last 3 Months bank statements or Payslips.
(2) A Scan copy of your ID or Passport.

Regards
Zanele Eren-Joyce

Tell:+27 (0) 87 510 0538
Cell:+27 (0) 87 510 0544
Fax:+27 (0) 86 484 0439
Email:info@equityloan.co.za

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email and its attachments
is both confidential and subject to copyright. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified not to read, disclose copy
or use the contents thereof in any manner whatsoever, but are kindly
requested to notify the sender and delete it immediately. This e-mail
message does not create any legally binding contract between Equity
Loans and the recipient, unless the contrary is specifically stated.