Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Mirage Abeysekara <mi...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2017/08/27 15:16:47 UTC

[GSoC 2017] Final Evaluation - Add Event Listeners to Data Objects and Implement Vote Based Locking

Hi all,

As a first Apache project, It was a great opportunity to contribute to the
Apache Gossip project throughout this GSoC time period. I hope the work I
was done during this GSoC time period[1] will help to make the Apache
Gossip even better. Also I would like to thank my mentor Edward Capriolo
for helping me out for making proper design decisions and guiding
throughout this project.

Looking forward to contribute to the project in future.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JZsXxqlcQeD12qlWLWwyn5txCfjHUmu88TCQHMne5_Y/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Mirage