Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Nikita Amelchev <ns...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/06 16:01:22 UTC

IGNITE-3904 - Add an option to serialize specific type(s) with OptimizedMarshaller when binary format is used

hello everyone.
Is IGNITE-3904 still relevant?

I'd like to take it.
Can you add me to contributor list?
Username: NSAmelchev
Full Name: Amelchev Nikita

--
Best wishes,
Amelchev Nikita

Re: IGNITE-3904 - Add an option to serialize specific type(s) with OptimizedMarshaller when binary format is used

Posted by Nikita Amelchev <ns...@gmail.com>.
We dont have any specific case. You can close this ticket.

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
+ dev list

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Nikita,