Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Nat Nat <we...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/23 06:30:31 UTC

We need a developer to integrate open meetings into our website

Hello Everyone,

We need a developer to integrate open meetings into our website. Salary
will be on hourly basis. We run educational portal, where trainers will
give courses to their trainees via openmeetings.
Please contact me if you are interested in this job.
skype: klausnat

Thanks,
Nat

Re: We need a developer to integrate open meetings into our website

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
Here is an instruction how to do that
http://wagner-sebastian.com/wordpress/2009/09/04/integrate-collaboration-features-into-your-portal-or-website-with-openmeetings/

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,