Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by bharathi_camel_learn <bh...@cognizant.com> on 2012/07/05 14:02:14 UTC

Camel with ActiveMQ - understanding

Hi all,

I have created one maven project for camel and activeMQ. In my
camel-context.xml file i have mentioned the broker and bean details.Then i
build and camel:run command in cmd window.

My doubt is if run the above project will it need to run any specific
ActiveMQ server to send message to the queue which i mention in
camel-context.xml.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Bharathi S.

Re: Camel with ActiveMQ - understanding

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
You could define and start an embedded broker in your camel-context.xml
file...

Best,
Christian