Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Gurer Kiratli <gu...@airbnb.com.INVALID> on 2016/05/10 16:39:49 UTC

JIRA Account Creation

Hi,

I am the Product Manager for Airflow at Airbnb. Can you please create an
Apache JIRA account for me? My email address is gurer.kiratli@airbnb.com.

Thanks,

Gurer

Re: JIRA Account Creation

Posted by Siddharth Anand <si...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
Gurer,We met at the first meet-up and welcome to Apache Airflow (Incubating)
Please set accounts up on the following : * dev@airflow.incubator.apache.org (you can do this by sending an email to dev-subscribe@airflow.incubator.apache.org)* commits@airflow.incubator.apache.org (you can do this by sending an email to commits-subscribe@airflow.incubator.apache.org)
* Jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW)* Confluence (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Airflow+Home)
As Jakob mentions, you don't require admin intervention for these. If you get stuck, you can seek help from some of the folks at Airbnb (Arthur, Dan) who already did this or email this list.
One set up, have a look at our roadmap (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Roadmap). We would like you to update the roadmap with items you have already committed to doing at Airbnb. That way, we can give advance notice to our community and adequately plan releases. We will have a single unified roadmap going forward.
-s

    On Tuesday, May 10, 2016 9:49 AM, Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hey Gurer-
  ASF JIRA is not gated, you can create your account here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa  It's not
tied to any larger ASF account (for example, committers' accounts to
ASF source control).

-Jakob

Re: JIRA Account Creation

Posted by Jakob Homan <jg...@gmail.com>.