Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Lombrera Lombrera <lo...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/07/20 17:10:23 UTC

about a getPropertie and a Subscription

Hi all,

I would like to thank you for the previou reply.

I have also more two questions:

a - I did a .xml file to receive all properties from "Host" service. Everything works fine. I received the value of all properties from "Host".

So, I tried also to receive just the value from a specific propertie. For the properties "ResourceId" and "Topic" (this one already included in the requests directory) everything works fine. But for others like "Caption", "CpuUsage" and "AvailableMemory" it did not work. The response message gives me "...Invalid propertie name..."

Why this occur?

b - I tried also to do a subscription request to a propertie, like CpuUsage, from "Host" service. It did not work.
The response I receive is "...Given TopicExpression did not match any Topics supported by this NotificationProducer - the WS-BaseN spec mandates that it match at least one..."

Why this occur? I took a look in the host.wsdl file but did not found the reason.

In the Hermes filesystem example these things works fine for me.

Thanks in advance.
[]s

Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: Internet rápida e grátis. Instale o discador agora!