Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@d-haven.org> on 2005/09/16 20:28:09 UTC

Writing a transformer available

http://cocoon.zones.apache.org/daisy/documentation/writing/sitemapcomponents/694.html

Really simple transformer example as most people aren't going to write
their own transformers anyway.

RE: Writing a transformer available

Posted by Andrew Stevens <at...@hotmail.com>.
Any chance someone could add a paragraph to this on "unit testing your new
transformer"?  All I get from mine is "junit.framework.AssertionFailedError:
Test for component manager", despite copying the .xtest configuration from
existing tests in the cocoon source, and the mailing lists were
disappointingly silent when I asked for some pointers :-(

Andrew.