Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Giancarlo Degani <gi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/24 10:19:33 UTC

[t5] portlet question

Hi,
I'm a newbie with tapestry  but I would like to try it for my next project.
I see that for tapestry 4 there is a portlet module available, but are
portlet supported by tapestry 5?

Thanks in advance

Giancarlo

Re: [t5] portlet question

Posted by Christian Gruber <ch...@gmail.com>.
I was wondering about this, and was thinking of making a JSR-168
wrapper component.  I think that especially now that we can
contribute .css to the page itself, this should be a nice way to
quickly "portletify" t5 apps.

Christian.