Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Gary Browne <ga...@sydney.edu.au> on 2010/02/02 00:30:51 UTC

2.2 installation help

Hello,

I'm having trouble installing Cocoon 2.2 using Maven. Please see attached install log.

Any advice would be much appreciated, I have spent hours on this!

Thanks
Gary

GARY BROWNE | Development Programmer
Library IT Services | University Library
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 1, Fisher Library F03 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
T +61 2 9351 5946  | F +61 2 9036 0000
E gary.browne@sydney.edu.au  | W http://sydney.edu.au

Sent from my plain old desktop computer.

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.

Re: 2.2 installation help

Posted by Stephen <mt...@gmail.com>.
I think you may need to update your pom.xml.

Where the getting started doc indicates you should use:

<version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>

you should really use:

<version>1.0.0</version>

See this thread from the Cocoon Users list archives for more info:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cocoon-users/200909.mbox/%3C6432F626-FAA6-4733-A8AD-F403F6BAE874@virginia.edu%3E

Hope this helps!
Stephen