Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Kenneth Fogel <kf...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca> on 2022/03/08 15:36:57 UTC

Very First impression of 13

Congratulations to the team on releasing 13. While I look forward to new features to explore, I want to commend one small change. I hate the default font on Windows. My favourite font now is JetBrains Mono NL. It used to be that after setting the default font I still needed to set the Output and Terminal fonts separately. Today after installing NetBeans and changing the default font I was very pleased to see that Output and Terminal now set to that font.

I would like to be able to change the fontsize without having to add -fontsize 14 to the command line in my shortcut. What I do like very much is that spacing is well adjusted when a larger font size is used.

Ken

Re: Very First impression of 13

Posted by Michael Bien <mb...@gmail.com>.
I am using "Source Code Pro Medium" size 14. My distribution used it for
the shell, I liked it, so i switched NB to that font too.

best regards,
michael

Posted by Arafat BOUCHAFRA <ar...@gmail.com>.