Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Shyam Sarkar <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/11 22:48:37 UTC

Call sequence

Hello,

I am trying to understand the call sequence of Java classes from the top level (command processor). I can see Parser and Lexer generated by Antlr. Can someone please help me on the call sequence ?  Where is the front level command processor that collects a query as a string and then calls parser?

thanks,
shyam_sarkar@yahoo.com

Re: Call sequence

Posted by Shyam Sarkar <sh...@yahoo.com>.