Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Nekkalapudi, Viplava" <VN...@erac.com> on 2002/12/03 21:33:49 UTC

Struts-EL Tag Library Problem

Our team is trying to use the latest nightly build version (12/03/2002) of
the "Struts-EL" subproject.   It appears that the latest TLDs do no match
the source code.  For example, earlier today I encountered the following
error for the "ELBaseTag" at runtime:

No setter method corresponding to TLD declared attribute 'server'.

To fix this problem, I removed the "server" attribute from the
"struts-html-el.tld" file.  But now I'm getting the following problem.  It
seems like the TLDs are out of synch with the code.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?  Thanks, Vip.

/jsp/login/loginTile.jsp(12): Error in using tag library
uri='/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld' prefix='html-el': error introspecting
class: 'org.apache.strutsel.taglib.html.ELJavascriptValidatorTag':
java.lang.NullPointerException
probably occurred due to an error in /jsp/login/loginTile.jsp line 12:
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld" prefix="html-el" %>
----
Tue Dec 03 14:25:05 CST 2002 [Exception in:loginTile.jsp] (line 12): Error