Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Chuck Paussa <Ch...@systems.dhl.com> on 2002/04/05 18:34:22 UTC

Re: Problem with € and Ÿ caracters

Martin,

The capital Y with a diacresis is either &#x0178; or &#0178;

The euro is either &#20AC; or &#x20AC;

You will also need to include a font capable of  displaying those characters

You can find a list of all of the available characters here
http://www.unicode.org/charts/
With the list you are looking for here
http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0100.pdf
and here