Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Ramesh <pr...@podar.net> on 2011/11/04 08:38:28 UTC

Re: Problem executing my CXF client

Hi,

I am also the same exception while i try to hit my CXF webservice from my
client in eclipse

 javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: No Content-type in the header!
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.process(HttpTransportPipe.java:143)
	at
com.sun.xml.ws.transport.http.client.HttpTransportPipe.processRequest(HttpTransportPipe.java:74)
	at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber.__doRun(Fiber.java:559)
	at com.sun.xml.ws.api.pipe.Fiber._doRun(Fiber.java:518)

Is this issue resolved, Kindly help me in this regard

Thanks in Advance

Ramesh