Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by gsoap <gs...@yahoo.com> on 2007/06/04 07:48:41 UTC

Searching multi value (String) properties with SQL?

Hi,

How can we search multi value (String) properties with SQL?

Thanks.

Re: Searching multi value (String) properties with SQL?

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@day.com>.
gsoap wrote:
> How can we search multi value (String) properties with SQL?

as per the specification the operators in SQL behave all like XPath general
comparison.

e.g. if you have a node n with a property p with values {1, 2, 3}

select * from nt:base where p = 2

will return the node n, but also the following query will return node n:

select * from nt:base where p <> 2

regards
  marcel

Re: Searching multi value (String) properties with SQL?

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Again, please don't post the same message both to users@ and dev@.
This is a user question so it should be sent just to users@.