Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by ramakrishnan kalicut <ka...@yahoo.com> on 2005/02/11 21:06:13 UTC

Bounce Mailet issue

I'm trying to extend Bounce mailet to send a
dynamically created message, instead of the one
specified in <message> tag. I donot see any method
in Bounce class which allows me to do that. I'm able
get it working using the following statement.
 getMailetContext().bounce(mail, "Invalid email
 address", new
org.apache.mailet.MailAddress("postmaster@localhost"));

But the problem is, this sends the bounce back with
original mail as attachment. I want the original
mail to be inline.

Any ideas.

Thanks,
Ram

Re: Bounce Mailet issue

Posted by ramakrishnan kalicut <ka...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Vincenzo. Its exactly what i needed. I was
overriding getMessage(Mail) which allows to change the
content of original mail and not the bounce back.

Thank You.

--Ram

--- Vincenzo Gianferrari Pini

Re: Bounce Mailet issue

[...]