Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@apache.org> on 2020/09/07 08:47:08 UTC

[ANN] Apache OpenJPA-3.1.2 released

The Apache OpenJPA team is pleased to announce the release of Apache OpenJPA 3.1.2!

Apache OpenJPA is a Java Persistence API implementation project at The Apache Software Foundation.
It can be used as a stand-alone POJO persistence layer or integrated into any Java EE compliant container and many other lightweight frameworks, such as Tomcat and Spring.

The 3.x releases targetting the JSR-338 Java Persistence 2.2 specification is our most current production ready release. It is fully backward compatible compatible to our JPA 2.1, 2.0 and 1.0 releases.

The release is available through the official Apache Maven Central repository and on our download page
https://openjpa.apache.org/downloads.html

The full change log is available here:
https://openjpa.apache.org/openjpa-3.1.x.html

We welcome your help and feedback. For more information on how to report
problems, and to get involved, visit the project website at

https://openjpa.apache.org/

The Apache OpenJPA Team

Re: [ANN] Apache OpenJPA-3.1.2 released

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
My bad, forgot about this vote :(
At OpenMeetings we are using Maven to generate the site, them
gitpubsub updates the main site
ComDev uses Hugo, works fast and allows to check the changes in real-time :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: [ANN] Apache OpenJPA-3.1.2 released