Posted to dev@pegasus.apache.org by Gosling Von <fe...@gmail.com> on 2020/07/22 08:34:29 UTC

Re: [MENTORS] Podling reports due Wedensday August 5th

Hi,

The time of our first report since podling is coming soon. We could fill in this template. After extensive discussion in the email, we then move to cwiki. Hope we could complete the first report in the best position :-)

Best Regards,
Von Gosling

Posted by Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I've filled the form of the Pegasus polling report at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INCUBATOR/August2020.
Mentors please have a review on this report and sign it off if no problem.
Thanks.

Best regards
Wu Tao

Tao Wu <wu...@gmail.com> 于2020年7月22日周三 下午5:48写道: