Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/19 13:43:05 UTC

proxy leak?

Hi

tck uses arquillian so 80% of the time apps have an embedded
classloader around SW archive. Then OWB uses class classloader to
define the proxy (app loader for most of them)...in tomee we don't
finish tck cause we explode perm gen space. I fixed it on tomee side
but I guess OWB has the same issue. We should use the application
loader and not the class one.

Do we introduce a SPI for it?
ProxyClassLoaderProvider#findClassLoader(Class) or something like
that?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com
http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com
https://github.com/rmannibucau

Re: proxy leak?

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Yep that's why it is broken with arquillian :(

Re: proxy leak?

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!