Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2002/12/04 06:15:55 UTC

Resolution.txt

I added (from the mail archives) to CVS the important document to
Avalon's CVS.  We need to put this stuff in CVS and manage it there.

Re: Resolution.txt

Posted by Leo Simons <le...@apache.org>.
just a note: I think this resolution still needs to be ratified (sp?)
and we need to take care that this text is updated when the newest board
minutes become available.

cheers,

- Leo

Re: Resolution.txt