Posted to users@maven.apache.org by maarten roosendaal <mr...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/22 08:27:16 UTC

MOJO question

Hi,

In Maven 1 we had a 'wrapper' plugin that executed standard maven goals and an executable and also executed goals from our own custom made plugins through the plugin.jelly. Our projects executed Maven 1 with the goal 'custom:buildAll' and it was very easily changed.

What is the best way of writing the same type of 'wrapper' plugin for Maven 2?

Thanks,
Maarten

Configure the time in metainf file

Posted by "Rahamim, Zvi (Zvi)" <zr...@avaya.com>.
Hi,
I want to add an entry in the manifest that contains the date in a
format of: yyyymmdd
Can you give me an example of how to do it?
Thanks