Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by louie miranda <lo...@chikka.com> on 2001/12/09 10:59:35 UTC

HAHAHAHHA

YEY, hey GUYS I GOT IT WORKING!!
WAHAHhahah =) yupee!!!

hehe, ty..

louie *happy*

----- Original Message -----
From: "louie miranda" <lo...@Chikka.com>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2001 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: Installation from scratch, retry2 PLS HELP!

what's this error?

Posted by louie miranda <lo...@chikka.com>.
[09/12/2001 11:12:16:904] (EMERGENCY) ajp12[1]: cannot scan servlet headers
(500)
[09/12/2001 11:12:16:904] (ERROR) an error returned handling request via
protocol "ajpv12"

anyone know what is this error?
hm, missing zone properties?

ty

Re: HAHAHAHHA

Posted by Sri K Ganjam <gs...@ieee.org>.
Hi Louie,
Can you explain it in detail.. it would be of help to others.. I am trying
to figure out how to use mod_jk with tomcat V4.0.1 .. it seems a lot should
be tweaked for it.. where as mod_webapp can be enabled very easily
Regards,
Sri K Ganjam