Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by pengwenwu2008 <pe...@163.com> on 2013/03/26 07:19:42 UTC

any guide or other way can setup development environment quickly?

Hi All,
I am newer for bigtop and want to setup development environment, any guide or other way can setup development environment quickly?
Thanks very much

Regards,
Wenwu,Peng

Re: any guide or other way can setup development environment quickly?

Posted by Konstantin Boudnik <co...@apache.org>.
We have an internal set of puppet modules that configure a perflectly working
BigTop dev. machine in about 10 minutes. We have plans to open it up in the
next few days, actually. So, if you can wait you will be rewarded ;)

Cos

Re:Re: any guide or other way can setup development environment quickly?

Posted by pengwenwu2008 <pe...@163.com>.

Thank Nick for your nice.

Thanks,
Wenwu,Peng

At 2013-03-26 14:29:51,"Nick Kolegraff" <ni...@gmail.com> wrote: >Hey Wenwu, >I am, rather slowly, working on this. >https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-810 > >Hopefully you could use that as a starting point? -- let me know if you >need help/have questions. > > >On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 11:19 PM, pengwenwu2008 <pe...@163.com>wrote: > >> Hi All, >> I am newer for bigtop and want to setup development environment, any guide >> or other way can setup development environment quickly? >> Thanks very much >> >> Regards, >> Wenwu,Peng

Re: any guide or other way can setup development environment quickly?

Posted by Nick Kolegraff <ni...@gmail.com>.
Hey Wenwu,