Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2004/04/23 13:55:34 UTC

REMINDER: svn.collab.net downtime, IP address change

Just a reminder: svn.collab.net will be offline this afternoon and
evening, meaning that the Subversion repository will be unavailable.

[Today would be an excellent opportunity for someone to advocate a
local-repository-based system, such as Arch or Bitkeeper. :-) ]

This is because CollabNet Chicago is moving to a new office,
http://www.bluffton.edu/~sullivanm/burnham/burnham4.html, so it also
means the Chicago developers themselves will be offline most of the
day.  Indeed, as I write this, I see Mike Pilato eyeing my network
cable hungrily.  I think he wants to pull it back through the wall and
coil it up and put it in the cable box... No, no, aiyeeee!...

<thud>,
-Karl

Re: REMINDER: svn.collab.net downtime, IP address change

Posted by John Peacock <jp...@rowman.com>.
kfogel@collab.net wrote:

> [Today would be an excellent opportunity for someone to advocate a
> local-repository-based system, such as Arch or Bitkeeper. :-) ]

Nonsense!  I'll just sync my local mirror with svk /now/ and _I_ won't be
affected in the slightest!  ;-0

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group

Re: REMINDER: svn.collab.net downtime, IP address change

Posted by John Peacock <jp...@rowman.com>.