Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Arun <ar...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/18 03:15:31 UTC

spark ML Recommender program

hi

I am writing spark ML Movie Recomender program on Intelij on windows10
Dataset is 2MB with 100000 datapoints, My Laptop has 8gb Memory

When I set number of iteration 10 works fine
When I set number of Iteration 20 I get StackOverFlow error..
Whats the solution?..

thanks

Sent from Samsung tablet

Re: spark ML Recommender program