Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/16 21:54:35 UTC

template_host_ref moved to template_store_ref

Hi,

I just noticed that I do not have any new lines in template_host_ref after
upgrading from 4.0 to 4.2.

Inside the template_store_ref (I use NFS for all SS), I can see all entries
from the begining of CS, along with the latest entries with new template
details...

Is template_host_ref being replaced with template_store_ref (at least for
NFS) ?

I see lot of documentaion reference template_host_ref, but I'm missing any
new lines after upgrade to CS 4.2...

--

Andrija Panić
--------------------------------------

Re: template_host_ref moved to template_store_ref

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for clarifying Nitin, good to know that...

So I have my tables now to be hacked, in order to move templates from one
to another SS...

Thanks again.

--

Andrija Panić

Re: template_host_ref moved to template_store_ref

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.