Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Andrew Hearn <an...@aaisp.net.uk> on 2009/06/25 10:19:36 UTC

URLs with Spaces

Hello,

I'm wondering if I'm missing some rules that would have given this
message more points - I know it's missing bayes (I'm not sure why as our
servers should use bayes, but it seems not to have been run for this
message.)

http://www.pastebin.ca/1473975

Thanks

--
Andrew.

Re: URLs with Spaces

Posted by Andrew Hearn <an...@aaisp.net.uk>.
Kasper Sacharias Eenberg wrote:
> There's been a rule circulating this mailing list for a couple of weeks.
> This is the latest edition to catch those med-things (afaik).
>
> ----------
> body     AE_MEDS35 /\bwww\s(?:\W\s)?\w{3,6}\d{2,6}\s(?:\W\s)?(?:c\s?o
> \s?m|n\s?e\s?t|o\s?r\s?g)\b/i
> describe AE_MEDS35 obfuscated domain in message
> score    AE_MEDS35 5.0
> ----------
>
> It works good for me.

Thanks Kasper,

Also the Sanesecurity sigs for Clam catch it (thanks to Steve)

Re: URLs with Spaces

Posted by Kasper Sacharias Eenberg <ks...@hovmark.dk>.
There's been a rule circulating this mailing list for a couple of weeks.
This is the latest edition to catch those med-things (afaik).

body     AE_MEDS35 /\bwww\s(?:\W\s)?\w{3,6}\d{2,6}\s(?:\W\s)?(?:c\s?o
\s?m|n\s?e\s?t|o\s?r\s?g)\b/i
describe AE_MEDS35 obfuscated domain in message
score    AE_MEDS35 5.0

It works good for me.

With regards
Kasper