Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/15 07:37:06 UTC

Re: URL error?

Are your js and css files really also under that mount? I guess not
So you have to rewrite your links to those resources in your markup so
that they dont use relative urls

Re: URL error?

Posted by Joe <hu...@yahoo.cn>.
thanks johan
       my js and css is relative urls.i will use  js and css file absolut urls.

--- 09年4月15日,周三, Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com> 写道:

发件人: Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>
主题: Re: URL error?
收件人: users@wicket.apache.org, huanghuahe@yahoo.cn
日期: 2009,415,周三,1:37下午

> [...]

> java.lang.IllegalStateException: URL fragment has unmatched key/value
pair:
> subtopic/js/jquery-1.2.3.js
>         at

org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decodeParameters(AbstractRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:174)
>         at

org.apache.wicket.request.target.coding.BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.decode(BookmarkablePageRequestTargetUrlCodingStrategy.java:76)
>         at

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.WebRequestCodingStrategy.targetForRequest(WebRequestCodingStrategy.java:475)
>         at

org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:175)
>         at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1224)

  好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
http://card.mail.cn.yahoo.com/