Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bill Milbratz <Bm...@participate.com> on 2002/07/02 16:09:12 UTC

can the optionscollection tag use an array?

Hi,

I'm looking over the documentation for the new <html:optionscollection> tag
and wanted to clarify a detail:

Can the 'collection of objects' (identified by the 'property' attribute)  be
an array of objects? Or must it be a java.util.Collection?

This is an issue because use of arrays would cut down a bit on our object
creation.

I know <logic:iterate> can use an array, but I didn't want to make
assumptions about <html:optionscollection> .

thanks,

bill m