Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Evaldo Junior <ev...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/27 04:14:12 UTC

TOMEE-2914 - Translate to Portuguese: examples/schedule-events/

I created the issue on the JIRA [1] to translate to portugueses of the
document examples/schedule-events/.
Can some of the JIRA admins please assign the ticket to my
username:evaldoapjunior

[1]https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2914

Best Regards,

Evaldo Junior

Re: Observation - Doubt about Get Involved

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

The Apache Commons project discusses development on their
dev@commons.apache.org mailing list. Information on subscribing is
here: https://commons.apache.org/mail-lists.html

Posted by Evaldo Junior <ev...@gmail.com>.