Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Martin Vejmelka <ma...@agents.felk.cvut.cz> on 2011/09/22 10:51:18 UTC

Official FAQ contains some links to obscene content

Dear Maven developers,

I am reporting invalid link in "How to find dependencies on public Maven
repositories?" FAQ question. Last link doesn't contain some repository
search but rather some obscene content. I suppose, this shouldn't occur
on such credible site as Apache official project pages is. Could you do
something with that or redirect me to the responsible person, please?

Yours sincerely...

Martin Vejmelka

Re: Official FAQ contains some links to obscene content

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
done. site updated.

Thanks again !

2011/9/22 Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>:
> Hello,
> I will fix that NOW.
> Thanks for reporting
>
> 2011/9/22 Martin Vejmelka <ma...@agents.felk.cvut.cz>:
>> Dear Maven developers,
>>
>> I am reporting invalid link in "How to find dependencies on public Maven
>> repositories?" FAQ question. Last link doesn't contain some repository
>> search but rather some obscene content. I suppose, this shouldn't occur on
>> such credible site as Apache official project pages is. Could you do
>> something with that or redirect me to the responsible person, please?
>>
>> Yours sincerely...
>>

>> Martin Vejmelka

> Olivier Lamy
> Talend : http://talend.com

Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com

Re: Official FAQ contains some links to obscene content

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hello,
I will fix that NOW.
Thanks for reporting

2011/9/22 Martin Vejmelka <ma...@agents.felk.cvut.cz>:
> Dear Maven developers,
>
> I am reporting invalid link in "How to find dependencies on public Maven
> repositories?" FAQ question. Last link doesn't contain some repository
> search but rather some obscene content. I suppose, this shouldn't occur on
> such credible site as Apache official project pages is. Could you do
> something with that or redirect me to the responsible person, please?
>
> Yours sincerely...
>

> Martin Vejmelka

Olivier Lamy
Talend : http://talend.com