Posted to user@metron.apache.org by Jesús Daniel Jiménez Paniagua <jd...@jdani.eu> on 2019/02/07 17:45:39 UTC

Where to start?

Hi all!

This is my first time using this mail list, so hello everyone.

I need some help with where to start? I'm SIEM aware (I've worked in a SOC
for years), I'm experienced in systems and network administration. One this
said, where to start? I would like to work on a PoC environment to get a
deep enough idea and get knowledge to explain Metron features and
capabilities to my managers.

I would like to read architecture docs and, if it exists, something like a
101 tutorial, the easiest and fastest way to have a PoC environment...

Thanks!!

Re: Where to start?

Posted by Wendy Edwards <wa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for asking, because I'm also new and interested in getting involved.

Re: Where to start?

Posted by Jesús Daniel Jiménez Paniagua <jd...@jdani.eu>.

Re: Where to start?

Re: Where to start?