Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by John Conner <co...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/03 01:28:09 UTC

Skin Swap

I have opened up a google project as a place to swap skins.  The project
is located at http://code.google.com/p/trinidad-skin-swap/ and the first
skin is one created by Mark Robinson of http://www.mizar.com/.

If anyone else has a skin they would like added to this project, shot me
an email and I will give you project membership status so you can
add/change your skin.

John....

PanelPage doens't render some facets

Posted by Ku...@bkw-fmb.ch.
Hello!

I use a panelPage for my page layout. Unfortunately, I reckonized that some facelets aren't rendererd and couldn't find any example in the demo app. Therefore, I'm wondering if trinidad already supports those facets yet?

Here my code:

              <f:facet name="auxiliary1">
              </f:facet>

              <f:facet name="auxiliary2">
              </f:facet>

              <f:facet name="auxiliaryGlobal">
              </f:facet>
              <f:facet name="toolbar1">
              </f:facet>

              <f:facet name="toolbar2">
              </f:facet>

              <f:facet name="toolbarGlobal">
              </f:facet>

              <f:facet name="contextLocal">
              </f:facet>

              <f:facet name="contextGlobal">
              </f:facet>

Thanks
Kuno
I have opened up a google project as a place to swap skins.  The project
is located at http://code.google.com/p/trinidad-skin-swap/ and the first
skin is one created by Mark Robinson of http://www.mizar.com/.

If anyone else has a skin they would like added to this project, shot me
an email and I will give you project membership status so you can
add/change your skin.

John....

AW: Skin Swap

Posted by Ku...@bkw-fmb.ch.
Hey John!
Your are my hero! I've spend more than one day for changing a headers color in the skin demo example. Creating my own skin would be helpless, however, hope I gonna make progresses in skinning and I'll send you my feedback ;-}

Thanks a lot!
Kuno

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: Skin Swap

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
there was a fix for that.

that should be in the release and also, when you do the svn checkout
on your own.

-M

Re: Skin Swap

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.