Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Claudio Miranda <cl...@claudius.com.br> on 2009/12/22 14:36:09 UTC

IvyDE uses cache instead of retrieve dir lib

Hi guys

Started to use IvyDE (2.0.0 final 20090701) and Ivy 2.1.0 final
I had used Ivy at command line, works fine, thanks !

But I saw IvyDE uses the ivy cache to build the classpath in eclipse.

I suppose the #56 [1] is the bug related to this issue, if not please
correct me.

There is a screenshot I posted there to clarify what is the behavior.

The problem is that whatever ivy.xml, eclipse uses all the libraries cache
file.

Is there any workaround ?

For now I created an ugly ant task + pnuts script to generate the .classpath

1. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-56

Thanks

Claudio

-----
Claudio Miranda
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/claudio
http://www.claudius.com.br/blog

Re: IvyDE uses cache instead of retrieve dir lib

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
On Tue, 22 Dec 2009 05:36:09 -0800 (PST), Claudio Miranda
<cl...@claudius.com.br> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> Started to use IvyDE (2.0.0 final 20090701) and Ivy 2.1.0 final
> I had used Ivy at command line, works fine, thanks !
>
> But I saw IvyDE uses the ivy cache to build the classpath in eclipse.
>
> I suppose the #56 [1] is the bug related to this issue, if not please
> correct me.

That's exactly it.

> There is a screenshot I posted there to clarify what is the behavior.
>
> The problem is that whatever ivy.xml, eclipse uses all the libraries
cache
> file.
>
> Is there any workaround ?
>
> For now I created an ugly ant task + pnuts script to generate the
> .classpath

You have found the workaround ;)

Nicolas