Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Krzysztof Zielinski <kz...@supermedia.pl> on 2001/03/22 20:11:25 UTC

[C1]Logicsheet losts encoding for text inside it.

Hello.

      I have logicsheet in C1.8.2.
      This logicsheet losts encoding for text in UTF-8 inside it.
      Text with UTF-8 characters from xml file is correct shown.

      I have prepared example of this problem and I have attached it to
      letter in Logicsheet.zip.

      Here is example's description:

      I have TestUTF8.xml file with UTF-8 encoding. There is text with
      national characters inside <UTF-8-in-XML> tag. This text
      is correct visualised by stylesheet xml.xsl.
      All national characters are correct.

      TestUTF8.xml has also logicsheet logicSheet.xsl.
      This logicsheet has text with national characters inside tag
      <UTF-8-in-Logicsheet>.

      Logicsheet is applied in TestUTF8.xml to <logicSheet:testUTF8/> tag.
      Logicsheet changes < logicSheet:testUTF8> tag to example text
      with national characters.

      Cocoon parse TestUTF8.xml and shows result as xml file.
      In the result there are two xml tags  <UTF-8-in-XML> and
      <UTF-8-in-Logicsheet>.
      Example text inside both of them should be the same but it isn't.

      I have set xsp and text/xml encoding to UTF-8 in cocoon.properties
      but this bug still exists.

--
Best regards,
 Krzysztof                          mailto:kzielinski@supermedia.pl