Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2009/02/10 17:12:56 UTC

i18n changes?

hi everyone!

after migrating a small lenya site from an early 2008 svn trunk to a
2.0-branch version from 5 days ago (and at the same time moving from
java 5 to java 6), my l10n is broken - all buttons and labels display
"untranslated" or their respective message keys.
before i dig deeper, i just wanted to ask whether i've missed some
changes - although a quick grep through the archives didn't reveal anything.

thanks in advance,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

  - Ken Thompson.

Re: i18n changes?

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.
No worries - likewise that linked saved me :)

Re: i18n changes?

Posted by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@stackingdwarves.net>.
Vik Tara wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Faced the same problem and solved it using this post:
> http://marc.info/?t=122558903800002&r=1&w=2

vik, you probably saved me several hours. thank you very much. how i
could have grepped around this message is beyond me :(

regards,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

Verantwortlicher für Veranstaltungstechnik

Audio and event engineer
Ambisonic surround recordings

nettings@stackingdwarves.net
+49 177 7937487

As for our common defense, we reject as false the choice between
our safety and our ideals. - Barack Hussein Obama

Re: i18n changes?

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.
Hi,

Faced the same problem and solved it using this post:
http://marc.info/?t=122558903800002&r=1&w=2

Regards

Vik