Posted to notifications@ant.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/03/27 18:22:53 UTC

[Ivy Wiki] Trivial Update of "OXKDelmar" by OXKDelmar

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ivy Wiki" for change notification.

The "OXKDelmar" page has been changed by OXKDelmar:
http://wiki.apache.org/ivy/OXKDelmar

New page:
Hello there I'm Mariana and I am 51 years old, currently residing at Hamnavoe (Great Britain) Just been on vacation the past 5 days so will get back to things slowly and gradually. My blog site boasts lots of my articles and posts too<<BR>>
Website - [[http://ukwebsites.blog.co.uk|Home]]

Re: [Ivy Wiki] Trivial Update of "OXKDelmar" by OXKDelmar

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
Does the Ivy wiki use ContributorsGroup?  If not, it probably should.

Stefan